Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Update from Todd and Jamie Pearson

Hi all! Sorry for the bulk message, and the delay. We don't have internet at the house yet and I am sitting in a parking lot with the laptop! I just wanted to be sure you all knew we made it safely and get you our new address. I will send more as soon as I can get up and running at the house, as well as get that blog I've been promising going.

Todd started work this week, and is very happy with his new assignment. He is the chaplain to the 303 MIl Battalion (Military Intelligence).

We found a house, it is beautiful. It will be up to visitor speed here soon ;) so start shopping for airline tickets!! :) For the moment, our cell #'s are the same. Home phone will be hooked up middle of next week (with
internet!!!!)

No comments: